Carefree Caravaneers is a caravan club located in South Australia. Its
members are predominantly from Adelaide and surrounding area.
Carefree Caravaneers was established in 1978 enabling members to better utilize their caravan or motorhome.
While new members are warmly welcomed to our popular group, the membership is capped at 30 vans by our Constitution. This cap is required as there is a practical limit on the capacity of Caravan Parks to accommodate our club rallies. Our membership is currently open; once membership is full a waiting list is maintained for prospective members.
We live up to our name and have a carefree approach to our 10 rallies per year. We provide activities and agendas which encompass the interests of all members. Our philosophy is “do as much or as little as you like”.
Our rallies are interesting and varied with the ever-popular happy hours, BBQs, breakfasts, eating out and visiting sites of interest in and around the location of the rally. We have occasional lively team games, commensurate with our age and ability.
Casual or more formal friendships are formed in a relaxed format as we swap stories.
We are associated with the National and State Association of Caravan Clubs.
The following is a general summary of the club, its processes and operation and is provided for the information of persons who are interested in joining the Club.
1. Carefree Caravaneers of S.A. Inc., (the Club) is an incorporated body, under the Associations Incorporations Act 1956/65 and operates within the provisions of a formal Constitution and Rules, with By-laws and Policies.
2. The Main objective of the Club is to further and protect the interests of Members of our Club and to increase their enjoyment of this pastime.
3. The Club is a member of the Association of Caravan Clubs of South Australia (ACCSA).
4. Prospective members are invited to attend three rallies within a six month period as visitors, before being considered for membership.
5. The Club holds its Annual General Meeting during the month of September.
6. Membership fees are set at the AGM
Currently fees are:
Joining Fee: $10.00
Annual Fee $80.00
7. Name badges are provided and are to be worn during rallies, including all social functions.
8. The Club produces a Newsletter following each rally. A member of the club is nominated to be the reporter for each rally. The newsletter includes the report on the rally, Club news, member’s birthdays and anniversaries and other relevant items of interest to members.
9. The Management of the Club is vested in a committee, formed in accordance with our constitution, which includes the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer and a number of elected members.
10. Rallies are planned twelve months in advance, generally avoiding long weekends, school holidays, Easter, and Mother’s Day. Our Club also supports the bi-annual State Rally organised by ACCSA.
11. Rallies are held monthly excluding January and July and are generally not more than 250km from Adelaide. Members must advise the Rally Co-ordinator of any rallies they wish to attend by filling out the relevant page in the booking folder.
12. Caravan Park fees and deposits are the responsibility of the member attending the rally and to be paid directly to the Caravan Park.
13. Members should attend four (4) rallies per year to keep their membership current. Where special circumstances arise, an exception to the rule may be sought by applying in writing to the committee.
14. Prospective members who apply to join our Club after attending three (3) visitor rallies will be advised by the President if they are successful or not. Should the application be successful, the membership will be processed, and all fees then become due and payable.
15. During the rally a notice board with all relevant information will be placed on the club flag pole that will be placed in an appropriate position.
16. Consumption of alcohol (in moderation) is permitted at rallies, unless advised otherwise by the committee.
17. Suggestions are welcomed by the committee and should be in writing to the secretary.
18. Pets are welcome where allowed by the Caravan Park, however the Caravan Park rules must be observed at all time. Pets are not allowed at organized functions or in food preparation areas. .
Chris Edwards email: email@example.com
VICE PRESIDENT: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECRETARY: Graham Brown, email :email@example.com
TREASURER: Barbara Stanley, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RALLY COORDINATOR: John Grovermann, email: email@example.com
AUDITOR: Trevor Porter,
NEWSLETTER: Den Baker, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE MANAGER: Roger Zeuner email: email@example.com
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: Bev Baldock, Jacqui Brown, Marilyn Groverman, Allan Savill, Cathy Savill
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Australian Caravan Clubs of South Australia
18th National Caravan Rally